Summary:
"Klaus tries to carry out a plan that would give him even more power, but things don 't go as he planned. Alaric and Damon go slow together with Elena 's search for Stefan, but her plan could end up putting Damon in danger. Jeremy asks Matt 's help to find out what his ghosts want from him, and Caroline needs Tyler 's help."
I started to see this show more than one year ago and stopped after the first two episodes. Among all vampires, twilight and True Blood things I couldn "t be bothered. Six months later my sister was talking about this amazing spectacle called the Vampire Diaries and persuaded me to give him another chance so…
I watched it again and I'm going slowly, and is uncomfortable to me and fun characters for the first few episodes and persevered. But now that it's a good idea to watch. Indeed a magnificent first season ended and the second season of this show developed the SA. The third season of the Vampire Diaries is good at the time more and more because True Blood has gone downhill. I to the edge of my seat with each episode and I is not that I'm the next couldn't wait to watch the can. The acting is great, but this isn't often new actors not , and everyone starts somewhere. They just get better. I show you this good since the Buffy-the vampire is watched, and it's my favorite show ever Buffy .
"Always get annoyed when I read journals where the person begins the sentence with something in the line of the, "So, I only watched the first episodes… of a few "Stop. Stop there. How a person could make a balanced opinion, mature if a doesn ' t give said programme a chance?
This is vital for the show, as the vampire diaries, as the program is a typical example, once you get past the first few episodes, it evolves into something brilliant.
It Wasn ' t a show that had joined me from the word to go. The pilot is pretty unoriginal; Introduction of misunderstood one girl one nor broody vampire met, tortured. Yes, indeed, very 'Twilight ", I know."
However when you hit episode 3, that 's when things get interesting. The plot begins to grow and we will see how these characters "personalities. This is where I found myself actually really looking forward to the next episode.
Undoubtedly, the best thing about this show is, and always has been right from the beginning, a man named Ian Somerhalder. He plays sadistic Damon Salvatore, ' bad ' brother as we get to see develop in a much more profound and moral roots, all because he begins to fall in love with his brother girlfriend. Of course, he never loses ' bad boy ' persona as the audience loves, but his character is someone who we feel real empathy for, and which are growing as a person throughout each episode.
Overall, this show definitely is a clock value (and not just for the under-15 years) specified as a review. In fact, my mother in her early 50's, probably more than I love this show. Something different each week, brings unexpected and completely unguessable. It is probably the only supernatural show that Doesn 'suffer t 'Monster of the Week' – syndrome, as Buffy – the vampire of the early years. It remains challenging and interesting throughout, and I would recommend it to absolutely anyone.






